You Still Won’t Make It is now available on Desura! The superhard platformer by Vetra Games is now available for purchase for the low price of USD $4.99!
By the makers of Karoshi and They Need To Be Fed, a platformer game designed to be soul-crushingly challenging and frustrating, You Still Won’t Make It is a game that’s sure to reduce your lifespan by at least a few years, all for the price of a coffee at your favourite overpriced coffeeshop!
Featuring 50 impossible levels, fine tuned graphics and audio (headphones recommended), plus a double jump mechanic designed to make levels harder: jump, run, float, and die (plenty of times), as you attempt to escape from a mysterious house of death. You probably won’t make it… and we can’t accept any responsibility for bodily harm, or physical damage to your computer. So play it if you dare!
Why you should buy YSWMI:
- It’s awesome. :)
- It’s made by the same people who brought you Karoshi and They Need To Be Fed.
- Reviewers like it! Check out some reviews here, here, here, and here.
- It’s got over 50 soul crushingly hard levels (with a promise to add more via updates)
- There’s game features and level designs developed to challenge (and rage)
- Gorgeous graphical and audio experience, headphones recommended!
- Guaranteed updates with new levels/features/etc.